Flawless Canada Goose black Womens Expedition Parka Cheap Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber 131019713
Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Expedition Parka is one of our most iconic, warmest and durable parkas. It features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand warming.
Please note: All Canada Goose parkas are made in Canada and are covered by a lifetime warranty, guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
-30 and below
2XS XS S M L XL
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down.
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Coyote fur ruff with a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Draw cord waist
- Two upper chest pockets secured with VELCRO flaps
- Two lower full-below snow pockets secured with VELCRO flaps
- An elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Center Back Length 33\” (83.82 cm)
There are no reviews yet.